Let chicken meet vegetables in a delicious plate of Chicken Fried Rice. Add a dash of sauces, lot of chillies to it and what you have an awesome lunch or dinner to enjoy!
- Chicken – diced, 10 small pieces
- Rice (pre-cooked) – 1 cup (uncooked)
- Vegetables (beans – french cut, carrot – thinly sliced, green peas – thawed. Cauliflower – 3-4 florets)
- Onion – thinly cut
- Garlic – thinly sliced
- Green chillies – 5-6, slit into two halves
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Sauces (soy – 4 tsp, tomato – 1 tsp, vinegar – 1 tsp)
- Salt, pepper, red chilli flakes (optional) to taste
- Add salt, pepper and red chilli flakes in chicken. Marinade for 15 minutes.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a large saucepan. Brown on all the sides, make it a bit crunchy. This should take around 10 minutes. When it’s done, keep it aside.
- In the same saucepan, heat more oil. Saute the onions, green chillies, ginger, and the vegetables in this order. Set the heat to medium high.
- When the vegetables cook halfway, add chicken and stir it.
- Add the pre-cooked rice. Mix it with the chicken and vegetables. Add some salt.
- Put the sauces and stir it. Adjust the salt and spice level (put red chilli flakes if you want more spicy).Enjoy every spoonful!
Yield – 2 servings
Leave A Comment