Watermelon in a glass is what you need to quench your ‘summer’ thirst. This refreshing drink is the real deal, to rejuvenate and cool off your nerves from the scorching sun. Peel, dice, process, and sip!
- Watermelon (refrigerated) – 2-3 cups
- Water – ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tsp (if your watermelon is sweet, you don’t need to add sugar)
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper (optional) – a pinch
- Cut the watermelon rind. Dice it in small cubes and transfer to your blender.
- Pour water, add sugar and lemon juice (add salt and pepper for an overwhelming taste). Run two or three times.
- Pour into a tall glass and stir till the liquid is clear.
- Enjoy the red drink!
Yield – 2 servings
Leave A Comment