Go veggie today. Not just plain, ordinary but delightful veggie. Collect all your remaining greens from the refrigerator and mix them together to create a delightful meal. One that even your veggie hater kid will enjoy!
- Carrots – 2 baby carrots, chopped
- Mushrooms – 1/2 cup, chopped into thick slices
- Peas – 4 tbsp
- Broccoli – 8, medium sized florets
- Fresh cheese/Paneer – 10 small cubes (optional)
- Frozen vegetable patty – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1/4 cup, chopped
- Green chillies – 4, slit
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tomatoes – 2 small, chopped
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Take oil in a wok and heat it. Add cumin seeds and saute. Add onions and stir till it turns brown. After 2 minutes, add ginger garlic paste.
- Add chopped vegetables (except paneer and vegetable patty), green chillies and tomatoes. Stir. Add salt. Lower the heat, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Then cook uncovered for another 5 minutes while stirring in between.
- Mash veggie patty and put it in the mix. Add paneer pieces and coriander leaves. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes.
Yield – 2 servings
Leave A Comment