When Tilapia meets desi spices, a new story starts from hereon. Your taste buds will become excited, and your smell, greatly heightened. This Indian-spiced white fish is a delicious fusion. Go on, cook up a great fishy story today!
- Tilapia – 1 pound or 4 – 5 fillets
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin-coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon – juice from half lemon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp + Oil spray
- Combine everything in a bowl and rub on the thoroughly cleaned fish fillets. Keep aside for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a baking sheet, line it with aluminum foil and lightly grease it with oil spray. Arrange the fish and put the tray in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- If you’re using George Foreman, grill the fish for 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with onion rings, coriander leaves and squeeze some fresh lemon juice!
Yield – 2 servings
Leave A Comment